Monday, September 28, 2015

Seven Little Things That Happened Today So Far


1. Today at work, a colleague commented on how awesome the colors in my excel spreadsheet are (I made it tropical-island themed and you could see it from a mile away).

2. A parking spot right in front of my apartment was vacant this morning when it was rainy outside so I didn’t get rained on.

3. There was a pile of Asian candy in the kitchen in my office. So, naturally, I hung out there for a little bit.

4. Someone cleaned the dust off my computer screen and I can see cleaaaaaarly now, the RAIN HAS GONE…I can see all obstaaaacles in my way..

5. I ate pumpkin pie for breakfast.

6. I got a free pen from an insurance rep. And it has blue ink, not black!! How rambunctious!

7. One of my bosses told me about Pod City in Taiwan and now I can’t stop looking at pictures of it. It's so creepy and cool.
 
What are seven little happy things that happened to you today?
Toodle doo!!!
 
RY

No comments:

Post a Comment