Sunday, September 20, 2015

Dance

SO for those of you who have known me for a long time, I never ever EVER danced (in public) before college. Dancing was embarrassing and I wasn't good at it so it would just make things awkward. 

But times are a-changing! I joined a dance crew in freshman year. We dance to Korean Pop music, so basically dance to a wide variety of styles--hip hop, masculine, feminine, sexy, whatever. And we perform several times a year. This year I was made president of the crew and whoaaaa never thought I would have led a dance crew in my entire life! We had our first performance of the year with our new members yesterday at a culture festival and it was really fun, because we have so many new people :) and since we have no audition process, we all really just dance to have fun and not be competitive :) 





Step out of your comfort zone and try new things. 

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment