Tuesday, September 29, 2015

MY Seven Little Happy Things

Fine, RY, I'll do it.

1. I got a 92 on my Psych test! It's decent, I'll take it.

2. Today for breakfast, I had leftover CHINESE FOOD. HECK YES.

3. I'm in lab right now, and our second stopwatch started working again :) I like this one better than the other one because it's red, not silver. Red is more poppy.

4. It was only misting when I walked to class, but apparently as soon as I got to class, it poured. Made it just in time :)

5. My roommate's bed hair this morning was really amusing.

6. My Psych professor imitated road rage and road sarcasm during class today, and it was the best thing I've seen today.

7. I get free food tonight at a meeting for the Office of Multicultural Affairs Exec board. 

I just really like food. 

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment