Monday, August 24, 2015

SCHOOL school sChOol

School is about to start! I'm ready to have a schedule again. I've only been truly on vacation for a week, after taking summer classes, working with a camp, and working with a pre-orientation program, but just this one week has given me way too much free time. 

My schedule is pretty light academic-wise, but heavy as it always is in extracurriculars. I'm taking Chinese, Chinese Literature, and Psychology Research Methods I. Also taking orchestra, wind ensemble, clarinet quartet, and woodwind quintet, and participating in Taekwondo Club, LIT Dance Crew, and working in a Psych research lab. So while most people are done with classes at 3:00 or so on most days, I go until 5, 6, or 7. Hooray, the life of a musician :P Rae-Yao and I have spent many school days in evening rehearsals, auditions, practice rooms, etc. etc. It's definitely a love-hate relationship. 

Speaking of practicing, both LIT and Taekwondo have performances already--tomorrow and Tuesday. Go Wake Forest for planning events before the performance groups on campus have time to do anything at all....

I've moved back into the dorm, I'm with my suite of 5 other friends, I have a few days to relax and prepare for school and mooch off of freshman orientation free stuff. I'm ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment