Friday, October 2, 2015

Like Mother, Like Daughter


Eight little ways I find myself being exactly like my mom:
 
1.       I slather myself in lotion after I shower in the evening, to the point where I can’t touch anything for 10 minutes. Including my hands and feet. TMI? IDC.

2.       I have pretty much the exact same haircut as my mom, minus the bangs. But I imagine one day I will go for the bangs too.

3.       I really really like yogurt. (she liked Yoplait, but I like Greek yogurt… Yoplait is sooo 1990s).

4.       I enjoy public speaking and I like to think I’m sort of decent at it. Maybe I just like to know people are listening to me blab.

5.       I love wearing super bright colors. I don’t care if I look like I’m ready for the disco.

6.       I plan my adventures around the awesome restaurants that I meticulously research beforehand.

7.       I like singing loudly and badly no matter who is around, and I pretend to know the words to all the ABBA songs.

8.       I guzzle a ton of water in one sitting, wait a few hours, and guzzle more. I rarely ever sip water.

 I have yet to copy her with the super-wide flare pants that she was known to wear all the time. And the Thai-style baggy tshirts. I’m not at that level of hip yet. One day I'll be rocking those styles, I don't doubt it for a second.

 
Toodle oo!

RY

No comments:

Post a Comment