Friday, October 23, 2015

A Little Brag But Not Really

Hello lads,

Here is an update from an earlier blog post about buying pumpkins. Because I know you are all waiting anxiously to know what happened to the pumpkins I bought.

I bought a bunch of cute little munchkin pumpkins because they are so freaking cute I can't even handle it. And I set some up on a file cabinet next to my desk at work to add some autumn-y flair to my little section of the office. My co-worker sitting near me lives on a farm, and she pinky promised me she would bring in some of her newly-hatched chickens and a bale of hay to add to the collection, but no luck yet. Hopefully soon I'll be running a little petting zoo over here.

Here's a pic of my humble autumn décor. It's already much more festive than the entire rest of the office so pat on the back for me! Hahah


Toodle doo!!

RY

No comments:

Post a Comment