Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Random Things

1) My beta fish is sick :( Well he's not actually sick like my last fish was (my last fish got a parasite infection and I gave him medicine and he kind of healed, but he still wouldn't eat so he died 3 months later)...but he's lethargic and won't eat anything so I think he's cold? But nothing I do helps...

2) The weather lately is cold in the morning but hot in the afternoon so every morning I wake up like "should I wear pants or shorts" and then I have a wardrobe crisis.

3) Fall break is this Friday. Yes, we at WFU only get one day off. Does that really count as a fall break? Anyway, I'm looking forward to it even though I only have two classes on Fridays. I think they should make fall break a Monday because I have 6 classes on Mondays.

4) I have a paper due Friday and a research paper due next week so I'm really just blogging because I'm procrastinating.

5) I broke in 10 new reeds for my clarinet this weekend but they're still pretty hard (because they're new) so the 4 hours of rehearsal I had yesterday really tired me out and I think my mouth is actually sore today...

6) This week we're starting a new study in my research lab, and I trained for it yesterday so I had to be the experimenter and then act as a guinea pig for other experimenters twice and that really exhausted me O_o and my EKG signals flatlined halfway through, so apparently I'm a zombie :P (the wires just got loose)

7) I'm hungry. 

8) I want to drink some coffee so I can focus on writing my papers, but is it too late to have caffeine...? Hm.

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment