Thursday, October 29, 2015

Butts and Bananas

Yesterday, we had Taekwondo practice. (By "we," I mean the university TKD club.) I don't know what we did that made my butt hurt so bad, but wow am I sore. But it's the greatest feeling! Being sore makes me feel like I actually pushed myself to my limit, although it does make life a little more difficult. Going up stairs now looks like I'm Chewbacca trying to run with a lopsided backpack. Also my knee (the one I broke last year) hurts but that's basically expected after hard exercise, so no worries. 


Bananas--Today I wore my Minion T-shirt with bananas on it, and one of the professors I know but have never had and I had a long conversation about the Minion movie and other kids' movies he should watch. Deep conversation. 



It's Thursday, and I have no homework. I need to get something done...maybe watch a movie haha.

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment